Application Documents & Process
In Ukraine, the application procedure is very different compared to other countries. In order to apply for the international course of Medicine or Dentistry at Dnipro Medical Institute (Traditional and Non-Traditional Medicine), you must follow the instructions below. We've tried to simplify the process as much as possible.
1. Translate your documents to the Ukrainian language via a translation office that's accredited by the Embassy of Ukraine in your country of residence.
2. Certify the documents as true copies by a Notary Public in your country of residence.
3. Legalise with apostille each one of your documents at the legalisation offices in your country according to the Hague Convention.
4. Certify a copy of the documents as true copies at your country’s Embassy in Ukraine. Most Embassies are located in Kiev.
5. You must then notarise your documents by a Notary Public in Ukraine.
6. Certify each of your documents at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, in Kiev.
7. Certify your documents at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, in Kiev.
8. Request the equivelation and recognition for each of your modules/subjects from the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine. Be prepared for this lengthy prodecure as it can take up to several weeks to finalise this with the ministry.
9. Cover the appropriate administrative fee for recognition of previously acquired qualifications in order to study in a Ukrainian institution for higher education. For the Graduate Entry Program, equivelation of a three-year degree usually costs 65,000 to 80,000 Ukrainian Hryvnia. This is dictated by the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine, in Kiev.
10. Pay a one-off non-refundable processing fee of 13,050 Ukrainian Hryvnia at the cash desk for the admissions office of Dnipro Medical Institute.
11. Fill in the application form in English and Ukranian language, at the International Admissions Office on floor 4, room 942, located in the main building of Dnipro Medical Institute.
12. Once all the steps have been completed we shall begin the selection process. Please note that if your application documents contain any errors or discrepancies then we will not consider your application.
13. If you are accepted, we will inform you via email so you can collect your acceptance from the admissions office at the university.
14. Return to the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine with your university acceptance and request an invitation letter. This is necessary for when you apply for the visa from the Embassy of Ukraine in your respective country.
15. Undergo the visa procedure in your respective country.
16. Enrol at the university upon arrival and pay the tuition fees in full at the cash desk.
17. Apply for the long-term residence permit at the Immigration Office in Dnipro, Ukraine.
Updated April 2018